Open Today! Service: 7am-7pm | Call us at: 919-338-7135
Welcome to BMW of Southpoint
Discover Exceptional BMW Service Near Raleigh – Durham
You love your luxury BMW vehicle and want it to perform like-new on Raleigh and Cary for as long as possible. No one is better prepared to help you achieve that goal than the BMW certified technicians at the BMW of Southpoint service center. At our BMW dealer service center in Durham, we take pride in the work we provide. Regardless of where you initially purchased your vehicle, you’ll always receive high-quality repair and maintenance work in a timely manner when you visit us.
Schedule an appointment for routine BMW car service, an inspection, or bigger repairs, and our experienced mechanics will have you back on the road in no time! When searching for “BMW maintenance near me,” drivers from Raleigh, Durham, and Cary can rely on the BMW of Southpoint service team for exceptional care at an affordable price.
Essential BMW Car Service
- BMW Oil Change: Keeping up with your BMW oil change schedule with clean, fresh premium oil is the best thing you can do for your engine to regulate its temperature and decrease friction and wear.
- Oil Filter Change: The oil filter should be replaced during every BMW oil change. It pulls debris from the oil, helping to maintain a clean engine.
- Air Filter Change: Keep your cabin fresh with regular air filter changes.
- Brake Inspection: Brake repair intervals vary between vehicles, so it’s important to have them inspected each time you’re in for BMW dealer service.
- Fluid Top-Off: Nobody likes running out of wiper fluid!
- Tire Rotation: Rotate your tires every few thousand miles to maintain comfortable ride quality and extend the life of your tires.
- Vehicle Inspection: A quick general inspection is always a great idea, and can help catch or prevent underlying issues before they have a chance to worsen.
- Wheel Alignment: If your front end is misaligned, your BMW won’t perform optimally.
- A/C Inspection or Repair: We all know the pain of a scorching NC day–keeping your A/C in good condition can spare you the discomfort.
- Battery Test or Replacement: We can easily test your BMW battery to make sure that it’s charged and ready to go.
- Spark Plug Replacement: Replacing your spark plugs before they die out can help you avoid a lot of frustration.
- Tire Changeover: Spring, summer, winter, fall–do you have the right kind of tires for the changing climate and road conditions?
- Transmission Inspection or Repairs: Your transmission is largely responsible for the ride comfort of your BMW.
- Cooling System Check: The engine of a BMW is designed for incredible performance, and coolant plays a big part in maintaining that performance.
- Power Steering Fluid System Flush: Your power steering fluid won’t need to be changed often, but if your mechanic recommends it, it’s an essential service.
- Electronic System Repair: One of the very few common problems that BMW cars face is minor issues with the electrical system. We can resolve them quickly at BMW of Southpoint.
- Engine Repair: While rare, engine repair is undoubtedly in the top five most important BMW car service items.
Schedule BMW Car Service Today!
End your search for “BMW maintenance near me” with a visit to BMW of Southpoint. With ongoing service specials designed to help you save on essential BMW car service and a premium selection of genuine BMW parts and accessories available, we have everything you need to enjoy a first-class BMW ownership experience! We’re conveniently located near Chapel Hill, so schedule your appointment or contact us to get started today.