2021 M3 and M4 Release
Packed with power and made to maneuver, BMW M excels on the track and in the street. And after four decades of hair-raising thrills, it’s still pushing the limits. Grip the wheel of any of our M vehicles – from coupes and convertibles to Sports Activity Vehicles® – and elevate your adrenaline rushes to a higher level.
- Compelling front design. Inspired by classic BMW sports cars
- Aerodynamic features like the standard carbon fiber roof with aerodynamic fins lower the center of gravity for an even more agile M3
- M Sport seats, featuring illuminated M badges and optimal lateral support for those challenging corners and curves.
- The finely engineered 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline-6 engine in the high-performance M4 Coupe can unleash intense power – up to 503 horsepower in the Competition model, taking you from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
- With the standard M Sport Differential and Adaptive M Suspension, you’ll be able to handle the most challenging curves and corners with split-second precision and incredible agility
- Go from 60 to standstill in seconds